As I have explained before I run a Warhammer Club at school and I have had these guys knocking around my office for ages and ages. I like to have a simple project on the go so I did the basecoating and edge highlighting over a couple of lunchtimes. At half term, I decided to take them home and get the rest of the details done.
The aim of this project is kind of twofold. First of all, I had a pile of marines knocking around. The three Intercessors are from the push fit starter kit sprue: although with some conversion. The lieutenant is from the endless parade of limited edition primaris lieutenants Games Workshop seems intent on producing. So I had some models without a purpose.
The second aim of the project was to test out painting Crimson Fists, as I may decide to paint my currently assembled-but-not-undercoated space marine army this way. Let me know what you think.
|Commander: 500th store celebration Primaris LT|
|Leader: Intercessor Sgt|
|Demolitions Specialist: Intercessor Gunner|
|Comms Specialist: Intercessor|
So there it is, I'm going to add some reavers to finish off the kill team. Photographs of them eventually. I am still undecided if I am going to paint the primaris army I own as Imperial or Crimson fists. I do like the way these turned out. I'm still a little unsure though.